Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Keeping mMy Mind on The Game

Our new computer subject in our last year in our school is very interesting. We learned how to share our thoughts in blogging. This helped us a lot in improving our skills in computer. In my past years in this school, I was not that serious in my studies, but in my senior year. I think I had some good improvements in our subject TLE.

We cannot avoid problems in our lives. Specially when you are a student with many responsibilities.In my studies, I think my major problem is my concentration in my studies. But I am trying my best to focus my thoughts in finishing my studies. With Gods help, I believe we can change ourselves.

So, with this dilemma, I think all I need is reviewing my lessons every night. Getting high scores on tests to increase my goals, make my projects, submit them on time, and participate in school activities. I believe with this practices, I can alter myself into the right direction. I hope it will work.

Moving on I will do my best to change my self, do what is right and do what can help or benefit my fellow students and my family.

3 comments:

  1. hey!!great job! keep your mind on your studies and not just dota!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.. but still u should take a look at your spelling and grammar!

    still.. a great job and keep up for your next blogs to be post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very short.. really.. but great job! told you, your good. but please improve some of your grammars. hope to read more interesting blogs on your page. muah

    ReplyDelete